Grace Place Ministries, Inc.
Meet Our Team
"Ordinary People Serving an Extraordinary God"
Founder and CEO
Born in 1951 and raised in El Dorado, Arkansas. Raised in a Christian home and an active member of the Methodist Church. Graduated from El Dorado High School in 1970 and attended Louisiana Tech University in the fall of 1970 to 1972 majoring in Interior Design. Former business owner in Ruston, Louisiana. Married in 1973 and divorced in 1991. Mother of two daughters, five grandchildren, and one great-grandchild. Attends Christ Church in West Monroe, Louisiana.
* Called at age 15 to work with alcohol & drug addictions. Personal experience with drug and
alcohol addiction in family
* 2000 to 2001 - Trained on the streets of New Orleans as the director of a women's halfway
* October 1, 2001 to present - Opened up and directed Grace Place Ministries, Inc.
* 2002 - Certificate of completion - Caring for People God's Way.
* 2003 - Ordained as a minister by Mercy Ministries International, New Orleans, LA.
* 2002 to present - Member of American Association of Christian Counselors.
* 2012 - Awarded the Martin Luther King, Jr. Humanitarian Award by the City of Monroe.
* 2015 - Certified as Chaplain with Crisis Response International
Director of Donations